Deputy Chair - Dan Jenkin
Events Manager - Vacancy
Junior Section Head - Tony McNeill
Member Secretary and Webmaster - Amanda Hoynes
Ordinary Member - Tim Mathews
In 2014 we set a number of 'objectives' to shape the future of the club for 2014-2019. These are:
1. Durham Tri Club has a strong active pool of qualified coaches delivering well planned, coordinated, inclusive training sessions
2. Durham Tri Club has clear effective methods of communicating information internally and externally
3. All members are encouraged and supported to play an active role in the development of Durham Tri club
4. Durham Tri has a thriving network of volunteers across the club and recognises the value of different volunteering roles
5. Durham Tri has an effective pro-active committee with good governance practices
6. Durham Tri is a financially sound organisation displaying strong resilience and targeted investment where appropriate
Annual General Meeting
The Annual general meeting shall be held once in each year. The AGM shall be held at such a time (not being more than 15 months after the holding of the preceding Annual General Meeting) and place as the Committee shall determine.
The business shall include:
(i) the receipt of the Annual Report and the Accounts for the preceding year from the Committee;
(iii) the election of the Honorary Officers and the members (other than co-opted members) to serve on the Committee;
(iv) the determination of the annual membership subscription payable.
(v) the transaction of such other matters as may from time to time be necessary.
Alteration to the Constitution
No alteration or addition to the rules of the club shall be made except at a General Meeting of the Group called for such purpose. Alterations or additions to the constitution shall receive the assent of not less than two thirds of all members present and voting at a General Meeting.
(a) The committee shall consist of the Honorary Officers and not less than two nor more than eight other members of the Group elected by the Annual General Meeting hereinafter mentioned.
(b) The members of the Committee shall hold office until the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting next after their election or co-option, as the case may be, but shall be eligible for re-election or re co-option.
(c) Four members of the Committee (or one third of the Committee members for the time being - whichever is the greater) shall constitute a quorum.
(d) Minutes shall be kept by the Committee and the Secretary shall record all proceedings and resolutions of the Committee.