The club has 4 senior swim sessions per week plus a Junior swim session
The cost of swimming is £3 for club members and £4 for non-members (Juniors £2 and £3) paid at the time.
The sessions are
- Wolsingham on Friday evening at 6:45pm
- Wolsingham Pool is 20m long but we have the whole pool to ourselves. Typically 6-10 swimmers
- Freemans Quay on Saturday at 4:30pm. LOOK FOR THE DTC SIGN-IN DESK IN THE LOBBY
- JUNIORS: Three lanes available with typically 10 -16 Junior swimmers aged apprx 10 - 14 yrs
- SENIORS: CSS [Threshold pace] Session in 4 lanes. Book in via doodle poll link, sent monthly to members.
- Freemans Quay on Saturday at 5:30pm (Seniors) LOOK FOR THE DTC SIGN-IN DESK IN THE LOBBY
- SENIORS Typically a busy session with 8 lanes divided by ability; ranging from beginner to club level swimmers.
- Chester le Street on Sunday at 1:00pm
- Two lanes available with typically 3 or 4 swimmers per lane. Sign in at Reception and pay a Tri Club representative on exit
Wolsingham School & Community College
Freeman's Quay Leisure Centre
Chester-le-Street Leisure Centre
COACHED OPEN WATER SWIMMING
We have coached open water sessions at Seaham, with boat cover, session charge £5.
This runs from May-August, Mondays 6:15-7:15pm, and is subject to restriction/cancellation in the event of adverse weather. It is only open to members and needs to be booked in advance. (More information to follow.)
Several members also regularly attend the Hetton Open Water swim sessions organised by Ryton Tri club on Wednesday evenings 6.30 - 730pm.